His Majesties gracious speech to both houses of Parliament, on Tuesday April 5. 1664. at the passing of two bills : the one entituled, An act for the assembling and holding of Parliaments once in three years, at the least, and for the repeal of an act entituled, An act for the preventing of inconveniences happening by the long intermission of Parliaments : the other, An act for preventing of Abatements of Writs of Errour upon Judgements in the Exchequer.
- Standardized Title:
- Proclamations. 1664-04-05
- London : Printed by John Bill and Christopher Barker, Printers to the Kings most Excellent Majesty, 1664.
- Government document
4 p. 29 cm.
- orry veo- b-ty nyMe (c) 1664 (A)
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Title within double-ruled border.
At foot of t.p.: Cum Privilegio.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994), C3049
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
England and Wales. Parliament.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|