His Majesties gracious speech to both Houses of Parliament, at their prorogation, November 4. 1673. By His Majesties Special Command.
- Standardized Title:
- Speeches. 1673-11-04
- London : Printed by the assigns of John Bill and Christopher Barker, Printers to the Kings most excellent Majesty, 1673.
- Government document
4 p. ; 30 cm. (fol.)
- s.ey c-y, e-by esat (c) 1673 (A)
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- At foot of title: Cum Privilegio.
Title within double-ruled border.
In this edition, the "L" of "London" in imprint is above the "Jo" of "John Bill". In another edition, the "L" is above the "ns" of "assigns".
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has inner margin reinforced with tape.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994), C3055
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
England and Wales. Parliament.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|