His Majesties declaration for enforcing a late order made in council. Published by His Majesties special command.
- Standardized Title:
- Miscellaneous Documents. 1675-02-12
- London : Printed by the assigns of John Bill and Christopher Barker, Printers to the Kings most Excellent Majesty, 1674/5 [i.e. 1675].
- Government document
7,  p. ; 30 cm. (fol.)
- vee- eyre wsre thnd (c) 1675 (A)
- Anti-Catholicism -- England -- Early works to 1800
Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Early works to 1800
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688 -- Early works to 1800
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Title within double-ruled border.
At foot of title: Cum Privilegio.
Concerning enforcement of orders for the suppression of Roman Catholicism in England
Dated at end: Whitehall this 12th day of February, in the seven and twentieth year of our reign.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994), C2965
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|