Inside the mind of the shopper : the science of retailing / Herb Sorensen.
- Upper Saddle River, N.J. : Wharton School Pub., c2009.
xix, 227 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Retail trade.
Stores, Retail -- Design and construction.
- The quick trip : eighty percent of shopper time is wasted
Three moments of truth and three currencies
In-store migration patterns : where shoppers go and what they do
Active retailing : putting products into the path of shoppers
Brands, retailers, and shoppers : why the long tail is wagging the dog
The quick trip paradox : an interview with Unilever's Mike Twitty
Integrating online and offline retailing : an interview with professors Peter Fader (the Wharton School) and Wendy Moe (University of Maryland)
Multicultural retailing : an interview with Emil Morales, senior vice president of TNS Multicultural
Insights into action : a retailer responds : an interview with Mark Heckman of Marsh Supermarkets
Conclusions : the Internet goes shopping.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Lippincott Library Book Endowment Fund.
- Lippincott Library Book Endowment Fund.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|