[Table for the recording of births, deaths, incidence of disease, and various demographic data.]
- Other Title:
- Brunswick Pamphlets. box 30 no. 81 PU
- [S.l. : s.n., not before 1780]
[8+] p. ; 35 cm. (fol.)
- Law -- Germany -- Braunschweig -- Early works to 1800.
Braunschweig (Germany : State) -- History -- Sources.
- Cataloged from imperfect copy: 2 full-page broadsides folded into folio leaves containing blank tables to be filled out by local officials. Title devised by cataloger from content. In the head left of each broadside is printed "Jahr 178 ." Whatever document accompanies the tables is wanting.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy is box 30, no. 81 in a collection of early modern German legal pamphlets and broadsides issued in Braunschweig or (later) the Napoleonic kingdom of Westphalia.
- Penn Chronology:
- 1780 (not before)
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
German Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|