Canadian foreign policy in Africa : regional approaches to peace, security, and development / by Edward Ansah Akuffo.
- Farnham ; Burlington, VT : Ashgate, c2012.
- Global security in a changing world.
Global security in a changing world
xiii, 258 p. ; 24 cm.
- Canada -- Foreign relations -- Africa.
Africa -- Foreign relations -- Canada.
Human security -- Africa.
Peace-building -- Africa.
- Human security: the Canadian and African conceptualisations
Sources of Canadian foreign policy in Africa
Canada and the new partnership for Africa's development (NEPAD)
Canada and the African Union peace and security architecture
Canada and human security in West Africa
Theorising Canadian policy towards the AU and ECOWAS
Toward a Canada Africa policy?
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 9781409434528 (hbk. : alk. paper)
1409434524 (hbk. : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|