Ring of bone : collected poems of Lew Welch / edited by Donald Allen ; with a foreword by Gary Snyder.
- [New & expanded ed.].
- San Francisco : City Lights/Grey Fox, ©2012.
262 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Beats (Persons) -- Poetry.
- Lew Welch was a brilliant and troubled poet, legendary among his Beat peers. He disappeared in 1971, leaving a suicide note behind. Ring of Bone collects poems, songs, and some drawings, documenting the full sweep of his creative output from his early years until his death. First published by legendary poetry editor Donald Allen, this new edition includes photos, a biographic timeline, and a statement of poetics gleaned from Welch's own writing.
- Edition statement from p.  of cover.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Allen, Donald, 1912-2004.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|