Letter concerning coinage, 1809 May 6.
- 1809 May 6.
1 item (1 leaf)
Coinage -- France.
Copper coins -- France.
France -- History -- Consulate and First Empire, 1799-1815.
- Manuscripts, French -- 19th century.
- In French.
- Letter written in Paris, dated 6 May 1809, concerning the casting and refinement (la fonte et l'affinage) of brass (pièces de cuivre) for currency (au type republicain); by the same writer (signature illegible) as LJS 180, Item 9.
- Local notes:
- Lawrence J. Schoenberg & Barbara Brizdle Manuscript Initiative.
- Penn Provenance:
- Formerly owned by Hans Peter Kraus, as part of ms. 836.
Formerly owned by John D. Stanitz (Cleveland, Ohio), as part of Ms. 11.
Acquired by Lawrence J. Schoenberg with other Stanitz manuscripts, Sept. 1997.
Deposit by Lawrence J. Schoenberg and Barbara Brizdle, 2012.
Gift of Barbara Brizdle Schoenberg, 2016.
- Cited as:
- UPenn LJS 180.
- Kraus, Hans Peter, 1907-1988, former owner.
Stanitz, John D., former owner.
Schoenberg, Lawrence J., former owner.
- Contained In:
- Industrial History Letters and Documents. Item 8
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|