Draft letter to journal editors, after 1793.
- after 1793.
1 item (1 bifolium)
- Technology -- Early works to 1800.
Metallurgy -- Early works to 1800.
Thermometers -- Early works to 1800.
France -- History -- Revolution, 1789-1799.
- Manuscripts, French -- 18th century.
- In French.
- Draft letter concerning metallurgy and thermometers (thermomètres metalliques), with multiple deletions and additions, dated according to the Republican calendar (29 nivose, year uncertain), addressed to the editors of a journal with reference to No. 113 of the journal. Signature illegible.
- Local notes:
- Lawrence J. Schoenberg & Barbara Brizdle Manuscript Initiative.
- Penn Provenance:
- Formerly owned by Hans Peter Kraus, as part of ms. 836.
Formerly owned by John D. Stanitz (Cleveland, Ohio), as part of Ms. 11.
Acquired by Lawrence J. Schoenberg with other Stanitz manuscripts, Sept. 1997.
Deposit by Lawrence J. Schoenberg and Barbara Brizdle, 2012.
Gift of Barbara Brizdle Schoenberg, 2016.
- Cited as:
- UPenn LJS 180.
- Kraus, Hans Peter, 1907-1988, former owner.
Stanitz, John D., former owner.
Schoenberg, Lawrence J., former owner.
- Contained In:
- Industrial History Letters and Documents. Item 11
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|