James Fraser petition, 1828.
1 item (1 leaf)
Patents -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- George IV, 1820-1830.
Manuscripts, English -- 19th century.
- Petition from James Fraser, a engineer of Middlesex, requesting a royal patent from George IV for his improvements in flues for connecting parts of culinary apparatus. A note on the verso dated 28 October 1828 records transfer of the petition to the attorney or solicitor general for consideration.
- Local notes:
- Lawrence J. Schoenberg & Barbara Brizdle Manuscript Initiative.
- Penn Provenance:
- Formerly owned by Hans Peter Kraus, as part of ms. 836.
Formerly owned by John D. Stanitz (Cleveland, Ohio), as part of Ms. 11.
Acquired by Lawrence J. Schoenberg with other Stanitz manuscripts, Sept. 1997.
Deposit by Lawrence J. Schoenberg and Barbara Brizdle, 2012.
Gift of Barbara Brizdle Schoenberg, 2016.
- Cited as:
- UPenn LJS 180.
- George IV, King of Great Britain, 1762-1830, recipient.
Kraus, Hans Peter, 1907-1988, former owner.
Stanitz, John D., former owner.
Schoenberg, Lawrence J., former owner.
- Contained In:
- Industrial History Letters and Documents. Item 13
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|