Duc de Luynes letter, 1835.
1 item (1 bifolium)
France -- History -- Louis Philippe, 1830-1848.
- Manuscripts, French -- 19th century.
- In French.
- Seventh duc de Luynes, from 1807-1839.
- Letter written in Dampierre, postmarked 6 August 1835, referring to experiments that the writer wishes to undertake before submitting his metallurgical process (procédé métallurgique). Addressed to Monsieur Bérard, 21 rue des Mathurins. A note records a response by the recipient on 12 August 1835. The letter was folded for mailing and has an address and postmarks on the former exterior.
- Local notes:
- Lawrence J. Schoenberg & Barbara Brizdle Manuscript Initiative.
- Penn Provenance:
- Formerly owned by Hans Peter Kraus, as part of ms. 836.
Formerly owned by John D. Stanitz (Cleveland, Ohio), as part of Ms. 11.
Acquired by Lawrence J. Schoenberg with other Stanitz manuscripts, Sept. 1997.
Deposit by Lawrence J. Schoenberg and Barbara Brizdle, 2012.
Gift of Barbara Brizdle Schoenberg, 2016.
- Cited as:
- UPenn LJS 180.
- Kraus, Hans Peter, 1907-1988, former owner.
Stanitz, John D., former owner.
Schoenberg, Lawrence J., former owner.
- Contained In:
- Industrial History Letters and Documents. Item 14
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|