Memoire sur un nouvel ouvrage hydraulique, after 1778.
- after 1778.
1 item (4 leaves)
- Technology -- Early works to 1800.
Hydraulic engineering -- Early works to 1800.
France -- History -- Louis XVI, 1774-1793.
- Manuscripts, French -- 18th century.
- In French.
- Description of a pump for water built at Versailles. Text refers to an announcement published in 1778. Attribution to M. l'abbé comte de Jacquemont added in ink by another hand. Sewn gathering of 2 bifolia.
- Local notes:
- Lawrence J. Schoenberg & Barbara Brizdle Manuscript Initiative.
- Penn Provenance:
- Formerly owned by Hans Peter Kraus, as part of his ms. 836.
Formerly owned by John D. Stanitz (Cleveland, Ohio), as part of his Ms. 11.
Acquired by Lawrence J. Schoenberg with other Stanitz manuscripts, Sept. 1997.
Deposit by Lawrence J. Schoenberg and Barbara Brizdle, 2012.
Gift of Barbara Brizdle Schoenberg, 2016.
- Cited as:
- UPenn LJS 180.
- Kraus, Hans Peter, 1907-1988, former owner.
Stanitz, John D., former owner.
Schoenberg, Lawrence J., former owner.
- Contained In:
- Industrial History Letters and Documents. Item 18
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|