A compendious history of the most remarkable passages of the last fourteen years: with an account of the plot, as it was carried on both before and after the fire of London, to this present time
- London : Printed by A. Godbid, and J. Playford, and are sold by S. Neale, at the Three Pigeons in Bedford-Street over against the New-Exchange, 1680
, 32, 49-112, 97-176, 193-219,  p.,  leaf of plates : ports. ; 18 cm.
- tost l-or m-is aFth (3) 1680 (A)
- Great Britain -- History -- Restoration, 1660-1688 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Title within double-ruled border.
Attributed by Wing to Roger L'Estrange
With frontispiece portraits (plate) of Titus Oates, Captain William Bedloe, Stephen Dugdale, and Miles Prance
Text and register continuous despite pagination
Last leaf is blank
Publisher's advertisement on verso of leaf A4.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has ms. markings.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996), L1228
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|