Codification of the navigation laws [electronic resource] : letter from the Chairman of the United States Shipping Board transmitting to the Chairman of the Committee on Commerce, United States Senate, a report of a subcommittee of the United States Shipping Board on the codification of the navigation laws of the United States as presented by the Bureau of Law to the Board for its approval / presented by Mr. Jones of Washington
- Other Title:
- Washington : G.P.O., 1927
- Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 69th Congress, 2nd session, no. 188.
Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
69th Congress, 2d session, Senate document ; no. 188
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 44 p.)
- Maritime law -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Presented by Mr. Jones of Washington, January 6, 1927--ordered to be printed."
(c)2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on print version record
- Jones, Wesley Livsey, 1863-1932.
United States. Shipping Board.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|