An essay on the present distribution of wealth in the United States [electronic resource]. America's working people / by Charles B. Spahr
- New York, N.Y. : Johnson Reprint Corp., 1970
- Series in American studies.
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
Series in American studies
1 online resource (viii-184, vi, 261 p.)
- Wealth -- United States.
United States -- Economic conditions -- 1865-1918.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reprint of the author's "An essay on the present distribution of wealth in the United States and America's working people" originally published in 1896 and 1900 respectively
(c)2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on print version record
- Spahr, Charles B. (Charles Barzillai), 1860-1904. America's working people. 1970.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|