An act for the better maintenance of curates in the Church of Ireland.
- Standardized Title:
- Public General Acts. 1719 6 Geo. 1
- Other Title:
- Acts and Statutes made in a Parliament begun at Dublin, the twelfth day of November, Anno Dom. 1715. in the second year of the reign of our Most Gracious Sovereign Lord King George
- Dublin : Printed by Andrew Crooke, printer to the King's Most Excellent Majesty, at the King's-Arms in Copper-Alley, 1719.
, 143-146 p, ; 32 cm. (fol.)
- r,i- ssor oror ton- (C) 1719 (A)
- Session laws -- Ireland -- Early works to 1800.
Church of Ireland -- Clergy -- Salaries, etc.
Ireland -- Politics and government -- Early works to 1800.
Ireland -- History -- George I, 1660-1727 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- Title framed within double rule border.
Royal arms above imprint.
One of the public general Acts passed in the third session of Parliament.
Part of a through-paged collection, with a table for the entire set added and with a collection title-page, which reads: LinkActs and Statutes made in a Parliament begun at Dublin, the twelfth day of November, Anno Dom. 1715. in the second year of the reign of our Most Gracious Sovereign Lord King George, before His Grace Charles Duke of Grafton, and His Excellency Henry Earl of Gallway, Lords Justices General and General Governors of Ireland. And continued under His Grace Charles Duke of Bolton, Lord Lieutenant General and General Governor of Ireland, by several prorogations to the twenty seventh of August, 1717. And continued under His Grace Charles Duke of Bolton, Lord Lieutenant General and General Governor of Ireland, by several prorogations until the first day of July, 1719. Being the Third Session of this present Parliament.
Text in black letter.
- Penn Provenance:
- Elias, Archibald C. (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- George I, King of Great Britain, 1660-1727.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|