[George Read, Jr correspondence] [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Other Title:
- Electronic Enlightenment
- Oxford : Electronic Enlightenment Project, 2008-
1 online resource
- Lawyers -- Nineteenth century -- United States of America.
Politicians -- Nineteenth century -- United States of America.
- Local subjects:
- Read, George, Jr, b. 1765-d. 1836 -- Correspondence. (search)
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Provides online access to a large and growing collection of letters and biographies from the long 18th century.
Based on best critical editions of primary sources in original languages. Also brings together documents previously scattered across academic journals and an increasing amount of material never previously published.
Includes extensive amounts of scholarly metadata and interconnections. Fully cross-searchable.
Includes index of correspondents and correspondence.
- Electronic Enlightenment Project.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|