A letter to the misrepresenter of papists. Being a vindication of that part of the Protestant preface to the Wholesome advices from the Blessed Virgin, &c. which concerns the Protestants charity to papists, and a layman's writing it. In answer to what is objected against it in the 4th chapter of the second part of the Papist misrepresented, &c. By the same layman who translated the Wholesome advices, &c. and made the preface to them. Jan. 14. 1686. Imprimatur, Guil. Needham.
- London : Printed by J.D. for J. Robinson at the Golden Lion, and Thomas Newborough at the Star in St. Paul's Church-yard, 1687.
16 p. ; 21 cm. (4to.)
- owof atrI e-ue thch (3) 1687 (A)
- Gother, John, d. 1704. Papist misrepresented and represented -- Early works to 1800.
Widenfeldt, Adam, 1617 or 18-1678. Monita salutaria B.V. Mariae ad cultores suos indiscretos. -- English -- Early works to 1800.
Catholic Church -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
Church of England -- Apologetic works -- Early works to 1800.
Anti-Catholicism -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Title within double-ruled border.
Layman who translated the Wholesome advices = By James Taylor.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996), T285
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|