A discourse of coin and coinage: the first invention, use, matter, forms, proportions and differences, ancient & modern: with the advantages and disadvantages of the rise or fall thereof, in our own or neighbouring nations: and the reasons. Together with a short account of our common law therein. As Also tables of the value of all sorts of pearls, diamonds, gold, silver, and other metals. By Rice Vaughan, late of Grayes-Inn, Esq;
- Other Title:
- Of coin and coinage
- London, Printed by Th. Dawks, for Th. Basset, at the George near Cliffords-Inn, in Fleet-Street, 1675.
, 248,  p. 15 cm.
- r-e, n.r, a-it nyta (3) 1675 (A)
- Coinage -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- "Epistle dedicatory" signed Henry Vaughan.
P. 248 misnumbered 48.
P. 223 misnumbered 232.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has underlines and ms. annotations.
Culture Class Collection copy has p. 248 correctly numbered.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996), V131
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|