The tragedy of King Saul / written by a deceas'd person of honour, and now made publick at the request of several men of quality who have highly approv'd of it.
- London : Printed for Henry Playford at his shop in the Temple-Change, and sold by John Nutt near Stationers-Hall, 1703.
, 67,  p. ; 24 cm. (4°).
- u.er t:t, e.e, AsAt (3) 1702 (A)
- Saul, King of Israel -- Drama.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- A deceas'd person is Joseph Trapp.
Price from imprint: Price 1s. 6d.
Advertisements on verso of p. 67.
Dedication signed by Henry Playford.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has armorial bookplate of J.M. Mathew with motto "Y fynno duw y fydd".
Culture Class Collection copy has  loose leaves written in ms. with information about book and author laid in.
Culture Class Collection copy leaf K2 mended at foot.
- Penn Provenance:
- Mathew, J. M. (bookplate) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC, T68725
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|