Handbook of transportation engineering / Myer Kutz, editor.
- 2nd ed.
- New York : McGraw-Hill, 2011.
2 v. : ill., maps ; 25 cm.
- Transportation engineering -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Traffic engineering -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- "Transportation Engineering Handbook is the most complete resource available covering all varieties of transportation systems, including freight, passenger, and mass transit, and air, rail, road, and water systems at the local, regional, national, and international levels. This authoritative work provides problem-solving engineering tools, planning, and design techniques with examples of successful applications"--Provided by publisher.
- V. 1. Systems and operations
v. 2. Applications and technologies.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Kutz, Myer.
Rosengarten Family Fund.
- 9780071614924 (v. 1 : hardback)
0071614923 (v. 1 : hardback)
9780071614771 (v. 2 : hardback)
007161477X (v. 2 : hardback)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|