RF linear accelerators for medical and industrial applications / Samy Hanna.
- Boston : Artech House, c2012.
- Artech House microwave library.
Artech House microwave library
xi, 202 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Linear accelerators.
Linear accelerators in medicine.
- Gives an overview of medical and industrial accelerators and the basic concepts surrounding their operation. Explains the manufacturing process behind commercial accelerators to avoid costly production problems by better understanding manufacturing issues and sources of potential defects.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Emma Louise McClellan Fund.
- Emma Louise McClellan Fund.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|