The Tudors. The complete third season [videorecording] / Showtime presents in association with Peace Arch Entertainment ; produced in association with the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation ; Octagon ; Reveille Eire ; Working Title ; producers, John Weber, James Flynn.
- Other Title:
- Tudors [videorecording]
Title on disc menus: Tudors. Season III [videorecording]
Tudors. Season three [videorecording]
Tudors. Season 3 [videorecording]
- [New York, N.Y.] : Showtime Entertainment ; Hollywood, Calif. : CBS DVD : Distributed by Paramount Home Entertainment, c2009.
3 videodiscs (413 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Henry VIII, King of England, 1491-1547 -- Drama.
Jane Seymour, Queen, consort of Henry VIII, King of England, 1509?-1537 -- Drama.
Anne, of Cleves, Queen, consort of Henry VIII, King of England, 1515-1557 -- Drama.
Catharine Howard, Queen, consort of Henry VIII, King of England, d. 1542 -- Drama.
Pilgrimage of Grace, 1536-1537 -- Drama.
Great Britain -- History -- Henry VIII, 1509-1547 -- Drama.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1509-1547 -- Drama.
Great Britain -- Religion -- Drama.
- Historical television programs.
Romance television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English or dubbed Spanish dialogue with optional English captions for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD; region 1, NTSC; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, Dolby Digital 2.0 stereo. surround, Dolby Digital mono.
- Henry, now forty-five, marries Jane Seymour. Jane helps to reconcile Mary with her father, but only after Mary signs a paper admitting that she is illegitimate. Jane gives birth to a son, but dies shortly thereafter. Devastated by Jane's death, Henry locks himself away, drawing fantasy palaces, with caustic court jester Will Sommers as his sole companion. Henry then marries Anne of Cleves, a plain and unsophisticated German aristrocrat that he soon becomes disillusioned with and instead beds the seventeen year old Catherine Howard.
- Disc 1. Episode I / written by Michael Hirst ; directed by Ciarán Donnelly
Episode II / written by Michael Hirst ; directed by Ciarán Donnelly
Episode III / written by Michael Hirst ; directed by Ciarán Donnelly.
Disc 2. Episode IV / written by Michael Hirst ; directed by Ciarán Donnelly
Episode V / wirtten by Michael Hirst ; directed by Jeremy Podeswa
Episode VI / written by MIchael Hirst ; directed by Jeremy Podeswa.
Disc 3. Episode VII / written by Michael Hirst ; directed by Jeremy Podeswa
Season finale / written by Michael Hirst ; directed by Jeremy Podeswa.
- Jonathan Rhys-Meyers, Henry Cavill, James Frain, Annabelle Wallis, Alan Van Sprang, Gerard McSorley, Max von Sydow, Joss Stone, Sarah Bolger, Max Brown, Charlotte Salt, Simon Ward, Rod Hallett, Anthony Brophy, Tamzin Merchant.
- Costume designer, Joan Bergin ; music by Trevor Morris ; edited by Wendy Hallam Martin, Lisa Grootenboer ; production designer, Tom Conroy ; director of photography, Ousama Rawi ; co-producers, Bill Goddard, Seamus McInerney ; executive producers, Michael Hirst, Benjamin Silverman, Teri Weinberg, Tim Bevan, Eric Fellner, Sheila Hockin, Morgan O'Sullivan.
- Created for television by Michael Hirst.
Contains all 8 episodes from the third season.
"Some episodes may be edited from their original network versions"--Container.
At head of title on container: Jonathan Rhys-Meyers is King Henry 8.
16:9 aspect ratio.
Originally broadcast on Showtime in 2009.
Special features: Disc 3. "United States of Tara" pilot; "United States of Tara" 2nd episode; Tudor's timeline; Biographies (Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Annabelle Wallis, Max von Sydow, Alan Van Sprang, James Frain, Gerard McSorley, Henry Cavill, Joss Stone); Photo gallery. PC access features: Dexter season 4 first two episodes; Californication season 3 first two episodes; interviews with Jonathan Rhys-Meyers, Annabell Wallis, Henry Cavill, Joss Stone and Max von Sydow.
- Donnelly, Ciarán. , Director
Podeswa, Jeremy. , Director
Weber, John, 1952- , Producer
Flynn, James. , Producer
Silverman, Benjamin, 1970- , Producer
Weinberg, Teri, 1960- , Producer
Bevan, Tim. , Producer
Fellner, Eric. , Producer
Hockin, Sheila. , Producer
O'Sullivan, Morgan. , Producer
Hirst, Michael, 1952- , Producer, Screenwriter, Creator
Rhys-Meyers, Jonathan, 1977- , Actor
Cavill, Henry, 1983- , Actor
Frain, James. , Actor
Wallis, Annabelle, 1984- , Actor
Sprang, Alan van, 1971- , Actor
McSorley, Gerard. , Actor
Sydow, Max von, 1929- , Actor
Stone, Joss. , Actor
Bolger, Sarah, 1991- , Actor
Brown, Max, 1981- , Actor
Salt, Charlotte, 1985- , Actor
Ward, Simon, 1941-2012. , Actor
Hallett, Rod. , Actor
Brophy, Anthony. , Actor
Merchant, Tamzin. , Actor
Bergin, Joan. , Costume designer
Morris, Trevor, 1970- , Composer
Hallam-Martin, Wendy. , Editor
Grootenboer, Lisa, 1961- , Editor
Conroy, Tom. , Designer
Rawi, Ousama, 1939- , Cinematographer
Showtime Networks. , Producer
Peace Arch Entertainment (Firm) , Producer
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. , Producer
Octagon Films. , Producer
Reveille Productions. , Producer
Working Title Films. , Producer
Showtime Entertainment. , Producer
CBS DVD (Firm) , Producer
Paramount Home Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
89407 Paramount Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|