NW / Zadie Smith.
- New York : Penguin Press, 2012.
, 401,  pages ; 25 cm
- Planned communities -- England -- London -- Fiction.
Social isolation -- Fiction.
London (England) -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- "Four Londoners - Leah, Natalie, Felix, and Nathan - try to make adult lives outside of Caldwell, the council estate of their childhood. From private houses to public parks, at work and at play, their London is a complicated place, as beautiful as it is brutal, where the thoroughfares hide the back alleys and taking the high road can sometimes lead you to a dead end."--From publisher's information.
- "First published in 2012 by The Penguin Press, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc."
"Designed by Amanda Dewey."
"Jacket design: Tal Goretsky and Darren Haggar."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- 9781594203978 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|