[45 years of preservation law [videorecording] : New York City and the nation, the past and the future] / Carl Clark and Anthony C. Wood, co-coordinators.
- Other Title:
- Forty-five years of preservation law [videorecording]
Title on opening frames: 2011 Fitch Forum [videorecording]
Title on disc labels: Fitch Forum 2011 [videorecording]
- [Chicago, IL] : Clarion New Media, 2011.
- Conference Name:
- Fitch Forum (2011 : Columbia University)
3 videodiscs (298 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Historic preservation -- Law and legislation -- New York (State)
Historic preservation -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Historic districts -- Law and legislation -- New York (State)
Historic districts -- Law and legislation -- United States.
City planning and redevelopment law -- United States.
- In English.
- System Details:
- DVD-R, NTSC, Region 1.
- "[D]ocuments the 2011 Columbia University Fitch Forum ... which took place on February 5th, 2011 [and] provided an opportunity for preservationists in New York City, and throughout the United States, to take stock of the progress made towards a robust preservation jurisprudence since New York City's Landmarks Law was enacted in 1965."--Press release.
- Disk 1. Welcome address / Andrew S. Dolkart, Anthony C. Wood, Adele Chatfield-Taylor. Preservation law in 2011 : is the glass half full or half empty? / Jerold Kayden, Paul Edmondson, Tersh Boasberg ; moderated by Anne Van Ingen
disk 2. A tale of three cities : challenges to municpal preservation laws across the nation / Brian Goeken, Karen Gordon, Linda Dishman ; moderated by Tom Mayes. New York City's landmarks law : perpetually young or showing its age? / David Schnakenberg, Mark Silberman, Margery Perlmutter, Al Butzel, Otis Pearsall ; moderated by Anthony C. Wood
disk 3. Looking ahead : challenges and opportunities for New York City and beyond / Richard Roddewig, Carol Clark, John Weiss ; moderated by Kate Wood. Moderators round table : what's next for historic preservation? / Tom Mayes, Anne H. Van Ingen, Anthony C. Wood ; moderated by Kate Wood. Closing remarks / Vin Cipolla, Tony Hiss.
- Videodisc release of the filmed proceedings of the conference held in 2011.
Title from press release on the DVDs.
One speaker's presentation appears twice in the set; the repeat presentation (11 min., 24 sec.) has not been included in determining duration.
Aspect ratio 16:9.
- Clark, Carol. , Host
Wood, Anthony C. , Host
James Marston Fitch Charitable Foundation. , Producer
Columbia University. , Producer
Clarion New Media. , Distributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|