The mischief of impositions: or, An antidote against a late discourse, partly preached at Guild-Hall Chappel, May 2. 1680. called The mischief of separation.
- Other Title:
- Antidote against a late discourse, parly preached at Guild-Hall Chappel, May 2. 1680.
- London, Printed for Benj. Alsop, at the Angel and Bible in the Poultrey, over against the Stocks-Market, 1680.
, 102 p. 21 cm.
- orst leen ats. stIf (3) 1680 (A)
- Stillingfleet, Edward, 1635-1699. Mischief of separation.
Dissenters, Religious -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Separatists -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Religious tolerance -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Title within double-ruled border.
Attributed to Vincent Alsop by Wing and NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Dedication signed: T.P.
Reply to Stillingfleet, Edward. The mischief of separation.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994), A2917
- T. P.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|