ECS solid state letters.
- Other Title:
- Electrochemical Society solid state letters
- Pennington, NJ : Electrochemical Society
v. : ill. ; 29 cm.
Six issues a year
Vol. 1, no. 1-
- Electrochemical and solid-state letters
- Solid state chemistry -- Periodicals.
Electronics -- Materials -- Periodicals.
Electrochemistry -- Periodicals.
- Technical areas of interest are: carbon nanostructures and devices; dielectric science and materials; electronic materials and processing; electronic and photonic devices and systems; luminescence and display materials, devices, and processing; and physical sensors. Of particular interest are the areas of solid state materials and device processing as they relate to the establishment of electrical, optical, physical and chemical properties, the relationship of material properties to device properties, the process science and technology of materials and devices, and the characterization of bulk materials, thin films, interfaces, surfaces, and devices.
- Split from: Electrochemical and solid-state letters.
- Electrochemical Society.
- Other format:
- Online version: ECS solid state letters (Online)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|