League of Nations official journal [electronic resource]
- Standardized Title:
- Official journal (Online : HeinOnline)
- Other Title:
- Issues for 1920-1921 have added French t.p.: Journal officiel
- [Geneva] : League of Nations, 1920-1940
[Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Law journal library. International & non-U.S. law journals.
Foreign & international law resources database.
HeinOnline law journal library. International & non-U.S. law journals
HeinOnline foreign & international law resources database
1 online resource
Updated three times per year, 1940
Coverage begins with vol. 1 (1920) and ceases with vol. 21 (1940)
- League of Nations -- Periodicals.
International relations -- Periodicals.
- Electronic books.
- 1920-1921 in French and English
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Included are the Minutes (or Procès-verbal) of the Council from its first meeting, Paris, January 16, 1920, to the session, ; the Budget for the 3d- financial period [1921-19 ]; statements of the "Present situation as regards international engagements registered with the Secretariat"; Saar basin, periodical and other reports and papers; reports on the financial reconstruction of Austria, and of Hungry; and many other reports and papers
(c)2008 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on HeinOnline index screen, viewed December 12, 2008
Place of printing varies: no. 1-7 printed in London, by Harrison & Sons; 1922 and 1923, no. 2, printed in Lausanne
- Finding Aid/Index:
- Indexes for the years 1920-28 issued as Special supplements no. 10, 12, 22, 31, 41, 62, 72 (not available through HeinOnline)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|