The reaper [electronic resource] : argument of William H. Seward, in the Circuit court of the United States, October 24, 1854
- Other Title:
- M'Cormick's reaper patent case
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- World trials library.
HeinOnline world trials
1 electronic text (29 p.) : PDF fil
- McCormick, Cyrus Hall, 1809-1884 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Seymour, William H., active 19th century -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Morgan, Dayton S. -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Harvesting machinery -- Patents.
Patent suits -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Print version published: Auburn : William L. Finn, 1854
"Argument of Wm. H. Seward, delivered at Albany N.Y., Oct. 24th, 1854, before the Circuit court of the United States for the Northern District of New-York, and a jury, on the trial of the case of Cyrus H. M'Cormick vs. William H. Seymour and Dayton S. Morgan, for infringement of M'Cormick's patent for his reaping machine"--p. 
(c)2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed June 24, 2012
- McCormick, Cyrus Hall, 1809-1884, plaintiff.
Seymour, William H., active 19th century, defendant.
Morgan, Dayton S., defendant.
United States. Circuit Court (New York : Northern District)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|