Il testamento / di Ferrante Pallauicino, detto il Flagello de Barberini.
- In Regunea : Appresso Vinigano Cipetti, MDCLXXIX 
144 p. ; 14 cm. (12mo)
- eaho e-e- tii- mupi (3) 1679 (R)
- Place of Publication:
- Switzerland Geneva.
- Signatures: A-F¹².
"Regunea" is presumably a transposition of "Genevra" (i.e. Geneva).
Written rather by Gregorio Leti?--(cf. British Museum Catalogue).
Title vignette; woodcut initials; head- and tail pieces.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has stamp and duplicate stamp of Herzog August Bibliothek in Wolfenbüttel, Germany. Initially founded by Julius, Duke of Brunswick-Lüneburg, in 1572, the library is named for Augustus the Younger, Duke of Brunswick-Lüneburg (1579-1666), bibliophile and collector, whose patronage of the library gave it a second foundation as the Bibliotheca Augustana.
Lea Library copy bound with: Pallavicino, Ferrante. Il divorzio celeste. In Regunea [i.e. Geneva] : Appresso Vinigano Cipetti, MDCLXXIX .
Lea Library copy has ms. bibliographical note in pencil on back pastedown.
Lea Library copy purchased for the Penn Libraries in 2017 from Leo Cadogan Rare Books.
Lea Library copy bound in marbled paper wrappers; spine damaged; ms. paper label with shelf-mark ("185") on spine; untrimmed edges.
Lea Library copy: many leaves unopened at head or fore-edge.
Lea Library copy has wormhole in tail margin of leaves A1-C4 and C6-E7.
- Penn Provenance:
- Herzog August Bibliothek (stamp) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Leti, Gregorio, 1630-1701.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Italian Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Henry Charles Lea Library (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|