All in the family : the realignment of American democracy since the 1960s / Robert O. Self.
- First edition.
- New York : Hill and Wang, , ©2012.
viii, 518 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Social values -- Political aspects -- United States.
Families -- Political aspects -- United States.
United States -- Social conditions -- 1945-
United States -- Politics and government -- 1945-1989.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1989-
- This is a man's world, 1964-1973. Are you man enough? : Sixties breadwinner liberalism ; Last man to die : Vietnam and the citizen soldier ; Homosexual tendencies : gay men and sexual citizenship
The subjection of women, 1964-1976. The working mother has no wife : the dilemmas of market and motherhood ; Bodies on trial : the politics of reproduction ; American Sappho : the lesbian political imagination
The permissive society, 1968-1980. Wild before the fire : the sexual politics of an erotic revolution ; A process of coming out : from liberation to gay politics ; No steelworkers and no plumbers : liberalism in trouble ; A strange but righteous power : the breadwinner conservatism of forgotten Americans
Family values, 1973-2011. The price of liberty : antifeminism and the crisis of the family ; Go ye into all the world : God, family, and country in the fourth Great Awakening ; Ancient roots : the Reagan Revolution's gender and sexual politics
Neoliberalism and the making of the culture war.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 9780809095025 (alk. paper)
0809095025 (alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|