The world's mistake in Oliver Cromwell; or, A short political discourse : shewing that Cromwell's mal-administration, (during his four years and nine moneths pretended protectorship,) layed the foundation of our present condition, in the decay of trade.
- Other Title:
- Short political discourse
World's mistake in Oliver Cromwell, &c.
- London : [s.n.], Printed in the year MDCLXVIII .
, 20 p. ; 19 cm. (4to)
- doat p-he athe Supa (3) 1688 (R)
- Cromwell, Oliver, 1599-1658 -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Commerce -- History -- 17th century.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Anonymous. By Slingsby Bethel.--Cf. ESTC.
Last leaf is blank.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994), B2079A
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|