The second part of the address to the free-men and free-holders of the nation. / By the same author.
- Standardized Title:
- Address to the free-men and free-holders of the nation. Part 2
- London : Printed by A. Godbid and J. Playford for George Wells, at the Sun in St. Pauls Church-yard, 1682.
, xxv, , 90,  p. ; 21 cm. (4to)
- ryly alen i-nd tiMe (3) 1682 (A)
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London
- Anonymous. By Edmund Bohun.--Cf. ESTC
Title within double-ruled border.
The last leaf is blank
With marginal notes.
The work was printed in 1682, then issued in 1683, together with a second edition of the first part and the third part along with additional material.--Cf. Halkett & Laing, NUC.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994), B3460
- Godbid, Anne, printer. printer.
Playford, John, ca. 1655-1685 or 6, printer.
Wells, George, fl. 1677-1693, bookseller.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|