Le Quart d'Heure de Rabelais.
- [Paris : s.n., 1745]
14,  p. (last leaf blank) ; 27 cm.
- utla n-où u-n- JeMa (3) 1745 (Q)
- Austrian Succession, War of, 1740-1748.
Maria Theresa, Empress of Austria, 1717-1780.
France -- Foreign relations -- Holy Roman Empire -- Early works to 1800.
Holy Roman Empire -- Foreign relations -- France -- Early works to 1800.
France -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- France -- Early works to 1800.
France -- Politics and government -- 1715-1774.
France -- History -- Louis XV, 1715-1774.
- Place of Publication:
- France Paris.
- Half-title on first leaf.
Containing five letters written from Brussels, May-July, 1745, giving news of the Allied reverses in the Low Countries, as affecting Maria Theresa, Queen of Hungary.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy is no. 32 in a collection of 56 French publications, many of them pamphlets. They deal with two themes, the War of the Austrian Succession and the activities of Charles Edward Stuart and the Jacobites. Most are anonymous and many are undated. All are housed together in a box with the spine title A collection of 56 French publications 1745-48.
- Penn Chronology:
- Rabelais, François, approximately 1490-1553?
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
French Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|