Take this waltz [videorecording] / Joe's Daughter, & Mongrel Media present ; in association with TFI Droits Audiovisuels ; produced by Susan Cavan and Sarah Polley ; directed and written by Sarah Polley.
- Los Angeles, Calif. : Magnolia Home Entertainment, 
1 videodisc (116 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Authors -- Drama.
Artists -- Drama.
Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
Neighbors -- Drama.
- Comedy films.
- English language; optional Spanish subtitles.
Closed-captioned in English.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- Margot is happily married to Lou, a good-natured cookbook author, but when Margot meets Daniel, a handsome artist who lives across the street, their mutual attraction is undeniable.
- Michelle Williams, Seth Rogen, Luke Kirby, Sarah Silverman.
- Music by Jonathan Goldsmith ; director of photography, Luc Montpellier ; editor, Christopher Donaldson.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2011.
Special features include making of featurette, AXS Tv, a look at Take this waltz, theatrical trailer.
- Polley, Sarah. , Screenwriter, Producer, Director
Cavan, Susan. , Producer
Williams, Michelle, 1980- , Actor
Rogen, Seth, 1982- , Actor
Kirby, Luke, 1978- , Actor
Silverman, Sarah. , Actor
Goldsmith, Jonathan. , Composer
Magnolia Pictures (Firm) , Producer
Joe's Daughter (Firm) , Producer
Mongrel Media. , Producer
Magnolia Home Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
10495 Magnolia Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|