Blade runner [videorecording] / the Ladd Company in association with Sir Run Run Shaw thru Warner Bros. ; Jerry Perenchio and Bud Yorkin present ; screenplay by Hampton Fancher and David Peoples ; produced by Michael Deeley ; directed by Ridley Scott ; a Michael Deeley-Ridley Scott production.
- 30th anniversary collector's ed. ; [Widescreen presentation].
- Burbank, CA : Warner Home Video, c2012.
1 videodisc (117 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Dick, Philip K. -- Film adaptations.
Androids -- Drama.
Criminal behavior -- Drama.
Los Angeles (Calif.) -- Drama.
- Thrillers (Motion pictures)
Science fiction films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English or dubbed French; optional subtitles in French or Spanish.
Open-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- "Los Angeles, 2019. Jaded ex-cop Rick Deckard is hired to track down and 'retire' a rogue group of Nexus 6 replicants, highly advanced androids designed to supply 'off-world' labour that have escaped to Earth. As they appear totally human and have been programmed with emotions and false memories, the task of eliminating them is doubly difficult, and they themselves may be unaware that they are machines."--Film Index International.
- Harrison Ford, Rutger Hauer, Sean Young, Edward James Olmos, M. Emmet Walsh, Daryl Hannah, William Sanderson, Brion James, Joe Turkel, Joanna Cassidy.
- Director of photography, Jordan Cronenweth; editor, Terry Rawlings; music, Vangelis; production designed by Lawrence G. Paull; special photograpic effects, Douglas Trumbull ... [et al.]; visual futurist, Syd Mead.
- Videodisc release of the 2007 'final cut' of the 1982 motion picture which was originally produced in 1982.
Based on Do androids dream of electric sheep? / by Philip K. Dick.
Special features: Introduction by Ridley Scott; commentaries.
Aspect ratio 2.4:1.
- Local notes:
- Released in a boxed set including 3 Blu-rays, 1 DVD and 1 book. University of Pennsylvania Libraries have cataloged these items separately. See Van Pelt Video/BLU RAY/020/792, and PN/1997/B596/A78/2012.
- Scott, Ridley. , Director, Producer
Fancher, Hampton. , Adapter, Screenwriter
Peoples, David Webb. , Adapter, Screenwriter
Perenchio, Jerry. , Producer
Yorkin, Bud, 1926- , Producer
Deeley, Michael. , Producer
Shaw, Run Run, 1907-2014 , Producer
Ford, Harrison, 1942- , Actor
Hauer, Rutger, 1944- , Actor
Young, Sean. , Actor
Olmos, Edward James. , Actor
Walsh, M. Emmet, 1935- , Actor
Dick, Philip K. , Author
Vangelis. , Composer, Performer
Ladd Company. , Producer
Warner Bros. Pictures (1969- ). , Producer
Warner Home Video (Firm). , Distributor
- 0780699947 (set)
- Publisher Number:
- 883929255467 (set)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|