New world cinema [electronic resource] : independent features & shorts, 1990-present.
- Other Title:
- New world cinema
Independent features & shorts, 1990-present
New world cinema independent features and shorts, 1990-present
Also known as: FEAT
- Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press
streaming video files : digital, Adobe Flash files, sd., col.
- Independent films.
- Online databases.
- System Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Reader, for some files.
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The collection includes hundreds of full-length feature films from leading independent distributors such as Kino Lorber, First Run Features, Film Movement, MK2, and the Global Films Initiative. All films were presented at major film festivals, many were nominated for awards, and many have major awards. Collectively the films in the database have won more than 1,000 awards.
- Title from home page (viewed Aug. 20, 2012).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Alexander Street Press.
Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.