Collage concertante : for clarinet, trumpet, piano, guitar, drumset and boom box ; 2010 / Elliott Schwartz.
- [New York] : American Composers Alliance, 
- American composers edition.
Composers facsimile edition.
American composers edition
Composers facsimile edition
- Musical score
1 score (7, 5 p.) ; 36 cm. + 4 parts ; 28 cm. + 1 sound disc (digital ; 4 3/4 in.).
- Quintets (Piano, guitar, clarinet, trumpet, electronics, percussion) -- Scores and parts.
Schwartz, Elliott, 1936- -- Manuscripts -- Facsimiles.
Music -- Manuscripts -- Facsimiles.
- Includes text in English and French to be spoken by the pianist.
- Birthday tribute
- The first movement was originally composed, as Blossoms and cannons, for piano and recorded audio. An improvisational ensemble has been added, as well as a second movement. Each movement may be performed separately.
With composer's performance notes (prelim. p.) in English.
Printed from composer's manuscript.
The parts are cadenzas for guitar, trumpet, clarinet and percussion, as well as an insert sheet for the pianist.
CD contains playback files for performance: 1. Movement I, Chopin-Schumann ; 2. Movement II, bird sounds ; 3. Movement II, Jolson Red robin.
- Local notes:
- Library copy wanting 4 parts.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|