The world is not enough [videorecording] / Metro Goldwyn Mayer ; [presented by] Albert R. Broccoli's Eon Productions Limited ; screenplay by Neal Purvis & Robert Wade and Bruce Feirstein ; story by Neal Purvis & Robert Wade ; produced by Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli ; directed by Michael Apted.
- Other Title:
- At head of title: Ian Fleming's James Bond 007 in The world is not enough [videorecording]
- [Los Angeles, CA] : MGM Home Entertainment ; Beverly Hills, CA : Distributed by Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, 
- MGM DVD.
1 videodisc (128 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Bond, James (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
Spies -- Great Britain -- Drama.
Espionage -- Great Britain -- Drama.
Billionaires -- Children -- Protection -- Drama.
Nuclear terrorism -- Drama.
Petroleum reserves -- Inventory control -- Drama.
Great Britain -- Drama.
- Spy films.
Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English or dubbed French, with English, French, Korean, Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, or Thai subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD ; Region 1 ; widescreen (2.35:1) presentation ; English (DTS surround, Dolby Digital 5.1 surround), French (Dolby 5.1) ; dual layer, NTSC.
- After the murder of a Russian oil tycoon, James Bond vows to protect his daughter who's taken over her father's operation.
- Pierce Brosnan, Sophie Marceau, Robert Carlyle, Denise Richards, Robbie Coltrane, Judi Dench.
- Director of photography, Adrian Biddle ; editor, Jim Clark ; music, David Arnold ; title song, Garbage ; costume designer, Lindy Hemming ; production designer, Peter Lamont.
- Based on characters created by Ian Fleming.
DVD release of the 1999 motion picture.
"Danjaq, LLC and United Artists Corporation"--Container.
Special features: feature film with frame-by-frame digital restoration; audio commentary featuring director Michael Apted; audio commentary featuring Peter Lamont, David Arnold and Vic Armstrong.
- Apted, Michael. , Director
Wilson, Michael G., 1942- , Producer
Broccoli, Barbara, 1960- , Producer
Purvis, Neal. , Screenwriter
Wade, Robert, 1961- , Screenwriter
Feirstein, Bruce. , Screenwriter
Brosnan, Pierce. , Actor
Marceau, Sophie, 1966- , Actor
Carlyle, Robert, 1961- , Actor
Richards, Denise, 1971- , Actor
Coltrane, Robbie. , Actor
Dench, Judi, 1934- , Actor
Fleming, Ian, 1908-1964 , Creator
Arnold, David, 1962- , Composer
Garbage (Musical group). , Composer
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (1992- ) , Producer
Danjaq, LLC. , Producer
United Artists Corporation. , Producer
Eon Productions (Firm). , Producer
MGM Home Entertainment Inc. , Producer
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc. , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
M106644 MGM Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|