Changing the course of AIDS : peer education in South Africa and its lessons for the global crisis / David Dickinson ; foreword by Charles Deutsch.
- Ithaca : ILR Press, 2009.
- Culture and politics of health care work.
The culture and politics of health care work
xiii, 252 p. ; 24 cm.
- AIDS (Disease) -- South Africa.
Peer counseling -- South Africa.
Change (Psychology) -- Health aspects -- South Africa.
Occupational health services -- South Africa.
Health education -- South Africa.
- "Empowered with information I have influenced a lot of people" : the quest for behavioral change
"People are dying, but they don't listen when we tell them" : the corporate response to HIV/AIDS in South Africa
"For the love of people" : peer education as a response from below
Backstage social divisions
Slipping out of order
To speak with one voice
Social space, leadership, and action : peer education and behavioral change.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|