Contemporary nursing knowledge : analysis and evaluation of nursing models and theories / Jacqueline Fawcett, Susan Desanto-Madeya.
- 3rd ed.
- Philadelphia, PA : F. A. Davis Co., c2013.
xviii, 453 p. : ill. ; 27 cm. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.).
- Nursing models.
- Medical subjects:
- Models, Nursing.
- System Details:
- System requirements: Pentium III 1GHz or faster; 512 MB RAM; OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7; CD-ROM drive; 250 MB hard disk space; and Adobe Air.
- Accompanying CD-ROM contains ... "[i]nformation about audio, video, and Internet resources for many of the conceptual models and theories ...; [a] searchable bibliography for each chapter ...; [s]earchable lists of application of each conceptual model and theory in practice and in research."--P. vii.
- The structure of contemporary nursing knowledge
Implementing nursing models and theories in practice
Framework for analysis and evalutation of nursing models
Johnson's behavioral system model
King's conceptual system
Levine's conservation model
Neuman's systems model
Orem's self-care framework
Roger's science of unitary human beings
Roy's adaptation model
Framework for analysis and evaluation of nursing theories
Newman's theory of health as expanding consciousness
Parse's theory of human becoming
Orlando's theory of the deliberative nursing process
Peplau's theory of interpersonal relations
Watson's theory of human caring
Intergrating nursing models, theories, research and practice.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Desanto-Madeya, Susan.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|