An Act for the regaining, encouraging and settling the Greenland trade.
- Standardized Title:
- Public General Acts. 1691-1692. 4 & 5 Gul. & Mar.c.17
- Other Title:
- Anno regni Gulielmi et Mariæ, Regis & Reginæ Angliæ, Scotiæ, Franciæ & Hiberniæ, quarto & quinto. At the Parliament begun at Westminster the twentieth day of March, anno Dom. 1689.
Anno quarto & quinto Gulielmi & Mariæ
- London : Printed by Charles Bill, and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd; printers to the King and Queens most Excellent Majesties, 1692.
- Government document
, 403-426,  p. ; 27 cm. (fol.)
- e-ng aty, nss. l,to (c) 1692 (A)
- Greenland -- Commerce -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Title within double ruled border.
Title from caption title (p. 403).
Imprint from title page, which reads: Anno regni Gulielmi et Mariæ, Regis & Reginæ Angliæ, Scotiæ, Franciæ & Hiberniæ, quarto & quinto. At the Parliament begun at Westminster the twentieth day of March, anno Dom. 1689. ...
At head of p. 403: Anno quarto & quinto Gulielmi & Mariæ.
Text in black letter.
On 5F2r last word of first line of text: to; first word of line below initial: great; last word of last full line of text: there-
Signatures: 5H-5O². Also issued as part of a through-paged set with a table for the entire set added.
The last leaf is blank.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy imperfect: leaf 5F2r and last leaf wanting.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC, R223359
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|