His Highness speech to the Parliament in the Painted Chamber, at their dissolution, upon Monday the 22d. of January, 1654 : published to prevent mistakes, and false copies.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Speeches 1655-01-22
- Other Title:
- High Highness speech to the Parliament in the Painted Chamber
- London : Printed by Henry Hills printer to His Highness the Lord Protector, and are to be sold at the sign of Sir John Oldcastle near Py-corner, MDCLIV [1654, i.e. 1655].
- Government document
, 36,  p. ; 20 cm. (4to.)
- ofer atd. urn. moQu (3) 1654 (R)
- England and Wales. Parliament -- Dissolution.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1649-1660.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Legislative addresses -- England -- 17th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Title within double-ruled border.
Year dates given according to Lady Day dating.
Last leaf is blank.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has last leaf wanting.
- Penn Chronology:
- 1654 [i.e. 1655]
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996), C7171
- Cromwell, Oliver, 1599-1658.
Hills, Henry, d. 1689? , Printer
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|