The newsroom. The complete second season [videorecording] / 100 Percent Film & Television, Inc. in association with the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation ; producer, Jan Peter Meyboom ; writer/director, Ken Finkleman ; director, Daniel J. Murphy.
- [United States] : CBC Home Video : Distributed by Goldhil Entertainment, c2004.
2 videodiscs (286 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Television producers and directors -- Drama.
Television broadcasting of news -- Drama.
- Television comedies.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD, region 0; Dolby Digital.
- Overbearing, insecure and decidedly politically incorrect news director, George Findlay, is back with his tumultuous news team. Racial profiling, avoiding jury duty and reality TV are all part of a days work in The Newsroom.
- America, America
Death 1, George 0
Pushy moneygrubbing cosmopolitan racist
An enormous waste of time
One of us
Never read symptoms
The British accent
The second coming.
- Ken Finkleman, Peter Keleghan, Karen Hines, Douglas Bell, Alberta Watson.
- Title from container.
Originally broadcast on television as individual episodes.
Special features: Ken Finkleman & Robert Enright audio commentary for episodes 2 and 12; alternate ending for episode 13; 3 music videos of songs included in the series; In the newsroom, Behind-the-scenes on The newsroom.
- Murphy, D. (Daniel) , Director
Finkleman, Ken, 1946- , Screenwriter, Director, Actor
Meyboom, Jan Peter. , Producer
Keleghan, Peter, 1959- , Actor
Hines, Karen. , Actor
Bell, Douglas. , Actor
Watson, Alberta. , Actor
CBC Home Video (Firm) , Producer
Goldhil Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
CNR290104 CBC Home Video
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|