Unravel [videorecording] / Soul Rebel Films ; produced and directed by Meghna Gupta ; producer, Gigi Berardi ; supported by University College, London ... [et al.].
- [Widescreen presentation].
- London : distributed by The Royal Anthropological Institute, 2012
1 videodisc (14 min.) : sd., col ; 4 3/4 in
- Textile waste -- India.
Textile workers -- India.
Textile fabrics -- Recycling -- India.
- Documentary films.
- In Hindi(?) with subtitles in English.
- System Details:
- DVD-R, PAL, all regions (i.e.: Regions 2-9).
- "Unravel follows the Western world's least wanted clothes, on a journey across Northern India, from sea to industrial interior. They get sent to Panipat, a sleepy town and the only place in the world that wants them, recycling them back into yarn."--Container.
- Director of photography, Susanne Willette; editor, Prano Bailey-Bond; music, Eleni Hassabis.
- Videodisc release of the documentary motion picture produced in 2012.
Aspect ratio 16:9.
- Gupta, Meghna. , Director, Producer
Berardi, Gigi. , Producer
Hassabis, Eleni. , Composer
Soul Rebel Films (Firm) , Producer
University College, London. , Producer
Royal Anthropological Institute of Great Britain and Ireland. , Distributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|