10 things I hate about you [videorecording] / Touchstone Pictures presents a Mad Chance/Jaret Entertainment production ; produced by Andrew Lazar ; written by Karen McCullah Lutz & Kirsten Smith ; directed by Gil Junger.
- Other Title:
- Ten things I hate about you [videorecording]
- 10th anniversary ed.; widescreen.
- Burbank, Calif. : Distributed by Buena Vista Home Entertainment, 
1 Blu-ray Disc (ca. 97 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Film adaptations.
Teenagers -- Washington (State) -- Seattle -- Drama.
High school students -- Washington (State) -- Seattle -- Drama.
Dating (Social customs) -- Washington (State) -- Seattle -- Drama.
Sisters -- Washington (State) -- Seattle -- Drama.
- Comedy films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English with optional dubbed French or dubbed Spanish dialogue, French or Spanish subtitles.
English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing.
- System Details:
- Blu-ray disc, region A; Dolby DTS-HD Master 5.1 surround, Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, 1080p High Definition. (Special features: Dolby Digital 2.0 stereo., 1080p or 1080i High Definition); requires Blu-ray player.
- Cameron falls for the most beautiful girl in school. However, she is forbidden to date until the most hated girl in school, her ill-tempered older sister, goes out too. Cameron singles out the only guy who could possibly be a match for Kat: a mysterious bad-boy with a nasty reputation of his own.
- Julia Stiles, Heath Ledger, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Larisa Oleynik, Larry Miller, Andrew Keegan, David Krumholtz, Susan May Pratt.
- Director of photography, Mark Irwin ; editor, O. Nicholas Brown ; music, Richard Gibbs.
- A loose adaptation of Shakespeare's The Taming of the Shrew set in a modern Seattle high school.
1.85:1 aspect ratio.
Heath Ledger's American movie debut.
Special features: 10 things I love about "10 Things I Hate About You" 10 years later; deleted scenes; writers and cast audio commentary.
Filmed in Tacoma and Seattle, Washington. Locations include Tacoma's Stadium High School (as Padua High), the Fremont Troll under Aurora Bridge, Seattle's Paramount Theater, Century Ballroom, and Gas Works Park.
- Junger, Gil. , Director
Lazar, Andrew. , Producer
Lutz, Karen McCullah. , Screenwriter
Smith, Kirsten. , Screenwriter
Stiles, Julia, 1981- , Actor
Ledger, Heath, 1979-2008. , Actor
Gordon-Levitt, Joseph, 1981- , Actor
Oleynik, Larisa, 1981- , Actor
Miller, Larry, 1953- , Actor
Keegan, Andrew, 1979- , Actor
Krumholtz, David, 1978- , Actor
Pratt, Susan May. , Actor
Gibbs, Richard Kendall, 1955- , Composer
Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616. , Author
Touchstone Pictures. , Producer
Mad Chance (Firm) , Producer
Jaret Entertainment (Firm) , Producer
Touchstone Home Video (Firm) , Producer
Buena Vista Home Entertainment (Firm). , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
8008377 Buena Vista Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|