Thirty years' view, or, A history of the working of the American government for thirty years, from 1820 to 1850 [electronic resource] : chiefly taken from the Congress debates, the private papers of General Jackson, and the speeches of ex-Senator Benton, with his actual view of men and affairs : with historical notes and illustrations, and some notices of eminent deceased contemporaries / by a senator of thirty years.
- Other Title:
- History of the working of the American government for thirty years
Institution of slavery
Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive. Part 3: The institution of slavery.
- New York : D. Appleton, 1865.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive. Part 3: The institution of slavery
1 online resource (2 v.) : ill., port
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1815-1861.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes indexes.
Reproduction of the original from the Harvard Law School Library.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|