Detail of a plan for the moral improvement of Negroes on plantations read before the Georgia Presbytery [electronic resource] / by Thomas S. Clay.
- Other Title:
- What is the best mode of improving the moral condition of our Negroes
Institution of slavery
Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive. Part 3: The institution of slavery.
- [Savannah, Ga.?] : Printed at the request of the Presbytery, 1833.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive. Part 3: The institution of slavery
1 online resource (23 p.).
- Slaves -- Social conditions.
Slavery -- United States.
Slavery and the church -- Presbyterian Church in the U.S.A.
Speeches, addresses, etc., American -- Georgia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reproduction of the original from the The American Antiquarian Society.
- Presbyterian Church in the U.S.A. Presbytery of Georgia.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|