Select dissertations on colonies and plantations [electronic resource] : by those celebrated authors, Sir Josiah Child, Charles D'Avenant, LL. D. and Mr. William Wood. Wherein the nature of plantations, and their Consequences to Great Britain, are seriously considered. And a plan proposed, which may settle the unhappy differences between Great Britain and America.
- Other Title:
- Institution of slavery
Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive. Part 3: The institution of slavery.
- London : printed and sold by W. Hay, at the Artists Academy, near Exeter Exchange, Strand, MDCCLXXV. 
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive. Part 3: The institution of slavery
1 online resource (v,,113,p.).
- Great Britain -- Colonies.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Edited by Charles Whitworth.
Price from imprint: price One Shilling and Sixpence.
Reproduction of the original from the British Library.
- Davenant, Charles, 1656-1714 , Author
Wood, William, 1679-1765. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|