Laws relative to slaves and servants, passed by the legislature of New York, March 31st, 1817 [electronic resource] : together with extracts from the laws of the United States respecting slaves.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc.
- Other Title:
- Institution of slavery
Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive. Part 3: The institution of slavery.
- [New York (State) : s.n., 1817] (New York (N.Y.) : S. Wood)
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive. Part 3: The institution of slavery
1 online resource (38 p.).
- Slavery -- New York (State).
Slavery -- United States.
Slaves -- Emancipation.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes index.
Reproduction of the original from the Beinecke Library, Yale University.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|